For today, I will be featuring the newest product from Shiseido that I revealed to you when I unboxed my August 2014 BDJ Box: Luscious Locks. I was one of the golden ticket winners in which I got a full-sized (30ml) bottle of the Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate. 😀
Upon seeing this in my last month’s BDJ Box, I just couldn’t remove my eyes on this product for about twenty minutes. I was just super happy to receive this and know that I am one of those who can get to try another amazing product from Shiseido. 😀
Product Description (taken from the Shiseido website):
The ultimate concentrate for enhancing skin’s inherent multi-defensive power against signs of aging, environmental factors and daily stress. Day by day, your skin becomes smoother and more resilient making wrinkles less noticeable and your complexion appears to glow with more radiance than ever. Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate is for all women of all ages. It works with your skincare to boost the benefits of your regimen, no matter your concerns.
- Shiseido’s exclusive Ultimune Complex helps boost defensive functions that have declined in Langerhans Cells, the cells that hold the key to promoting skin’s multi-defensive power. Now your skin can achieve its greatest beauty potential.
- Immediately, skin feels full and supple, with a silky-smooth surface.
- In one week, skin appears to glow more than ever.
- In 4 weeks: firmness and resilience are improved, making wrinkles less visible.
- Apply morning and night after cleansing and softening the face. When using other serums, apply Ultimune first to enhance the benefits of the following treatments.
(front and back)