Aside from lipstick, the other usual product that we use to give color to our lips is the lip gloss.
Characteristics of lip glosses (source can be found here):
- When worn, lip glosses are more lightweight and moisturizing as compared to lipsticks. It gives that slippery feel and shiny look on the lips.
- Since it gives a slippery and lightweight texture, lip glosses are not long wearing. You have to retouch several times during the day.
- Lip glosses only give a sheer coverage.
As promised in this post, my next makeup review would be the Majolica Majorca Honey Pump Gloss Neo lip glosses. 😀
Product Description (from the Majolica Majorca website):
Rich honey shine and Gloss for plump lips
Here are the shades that I have (PK247 and RS456).
Here are the swatches (refer to the picture below):
- For PK247, it may not be that evident in the swatch but there are tiny glittery particles in the product. But don’t fret if you dislike glittery glosses. They are so small and not really obvious when applied.
- For RS456, there are no glittery particles in the product. The shade is just a solid glossy color.