Hydration is an important factor in keeping our skin soft and smooth. That is why aside from drinking lots of water, we need to use products that keeps our skin hydrated all the time. Good thing the Za-Cosmetics Total Hydration Bundle aims to do this for our skin.
The whole bundle consists of the following products:
- Za-Cosmetics Total Hydration Fresh Foamy Cleanser
- Za-Cosmetics Total Hydration Fresh Lucent Toner
- Za-Cosmetics Total Hydration Amino Mineral Refreshing Gel
For this post, I am going to make a review on the facial foam and the moisturizer only. This is because I already made a review on the Za-Cosmetics Total Hydration Fresh Lucent Toner last year.
First off, the review for the Za-Cosmetics Total Hydration Fresh Foamy Cleanser…
Product Description (printed on the packaging of the product):
A refreshing cleansing foam that polishes the skin to form a clear complexion.
- Cleanses impurities while retaining vital moisture for clear skin.
- Removes excess sebum and pore-clogging impurities.
- Fine-textured, rich foam gently covers the skin while cleansing.
Vitamin E Derivative
Product Description (taken from the Za-Cosmetics website):
A refreshing cleansing foam that removes excess sebum and skin flakes gently.
(front and back)