Hooray!!! My blog is celebrating its second birthday! Yey!!! 😀
This blog has contributed a significant part in making myself complete. It has given me the chance to give time for myself and to enjoy what I love doing. Aside from that, I love getting so much support and appreciation from those who read my posts. I know that I still have a long way to go. But knowing that people keep on visiting my blog, it makes me pursue doing quality posts for all of you. From the bottom of my heart, I would like to say “Thank you, thank you, thank you very much!!! ❤ ”
Love you all,
Time flies really fast! It seems like it was just a few days ago when I have published my first post in this blog. But now, this 175th post marks my first anniversary as a beauty blogger. Wow! *clap clap* 😀
I have never thought that I would be able to maintain this blog for this long. When I was just starting, I thought that I might not have so much to write about. I thought I would not have a lot to share as compared to other famous beauty bloggers. I just started this out to serve as my personal space in this big online world and to voice out my self-discoveries in my newly found interest.
Newly found? Yup! My first post serves as the official start of my blog’s tagline: a journey towards unravelling the world of makeup and fashion. Blogging has made me realize that this is not just about material gain. This has also opened me up to meet new friends along the way and to get access to fun moments that I never thought I would be able to experience.
I know there are still a lot of things that I have yet to find out in this journey. But for now, I am just so happy with what I have achieved! 😀
I would like to thank and give a special mention to Denise Sarmiento of *Love*Cute*Princess for nominating me for my Liebster Award. 😀
First and foremost, what is a Liebster Award? A Liebster Award (according to the Wording Well website) is a virtual award given to bloggers by other bloggers. The word “liebster” has German origins and has several definitions: dearest, sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, etc.
So, how does the Liebster Award work? Here are the official rules (taken from the Wording Well website):
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. list these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Here are Denise’s list of questions for me along with my answers: