I would like to thank and give a special mention to Denise Sarmiento of *Love*Cute*Princess for nominating me for my Liebster Award. 😀
First and foremost, what is a Liebster Award? A Liebster Award (according to the Wording Well website) is a virtual award given to bloggers by other bloggers. The word “liebster” has German origins and has several definitions: dearest, sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, etc.
So, how does the Liebster Award work? Here are the official rules (taken from the Wording Well website):
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. list these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Here are Denise’s list of questions for me along with my answers: