Getting enough sleep at night is essential in keeping your skin healthy and radiant. This is because your whole body, including your skin, goes into repair mode during your sleep. This is the time when the skin cell regeneration is high and makes you look fresh and recharged the next day.
Well, as we grow older, that might not be enough as our sleep routine would need more backup to do its job. This is where a night cream comes into place. What can a night cream do for our skin? Here is the list as stated in the StyleCraze website:
- Night cream supplies moisture to the dry parts of your face. Therefore, your face is kept hydrated.
- It soothes your face.
- It also ensures that your skin has an even complexion along with having a finer skin texture.
- Your night cream boosts collagen in your skin.
- The cream also helps in better blood circulation.
- The wrinkles and other lines on your face get reduced.
- One major role that a night cream plays is that it prevents your skin from sagging.
- It makes your skin soft and supple.
- Your aging skin may not look old anymore.
- It helps your skin to restore its elasticity.
- Helps in renewal of the cells and nourishes your skin.
Luckily, I have found a suitable night cream for my skin. It is the Pond’s Flawless White Brightening Night Cream that I got from my March 2015 BDJ Box: Pond’s. 😀
Product Description (printed on the packaging of the product):
This extra nourishing, rejuvenating night cream helps repair daily skin damage and actively whitens while you sleep. Dark spots and blemishes are diminished, evening out skin tone and reducing discoloration. Wake up to more luminous, flawless looking skin.
With regards to the product packaging, I just wish that it is more compact. I actually like its unique packaging design but I think that it made the tub too bulky-looking for just 50g. Well, I still prefer the simpler packaging for the 50g of Pond’s Flawless White Dewy Rose Gel (which can be seen in my #PondsNoMakeUpLook post and my March 2015 BDJ Box: Pond’s unboxing post).
I have no issues with the product, though. I like its moisturizing benefits and that it could make my skin soft, smooth and plump. It also makes my skin look fresh and feel healthy the next morning.
This product is priced at Php349.
- makes the skin soft, smooth and plump
- Skin looks fresh and feel healthy.
- bulky packaging for a 50g cream
Pond’s products are available at leading department stores and drugstores nationwide.