Want to have doll-like lashes without the use of falsies? I could recommend a mascara that could do that. It is the Heroine Make Impact Frame and Curl Mascara. This is included in my BDJ Box Elite: Be Your Own Heroine. It could definitely do wonders for your lashes. Still not convinced? Well, read on… 😀
Product Description (printed on the product description card included in the BDJ Box Elite: Be Your Own Heroine):
A long-lasting and water-proof mascara, that resistant to tears, sweat, water and sebum. It has a unique, 3-in-1 brush shape wherein the comb side is used to lift the lashes, the brush side can is to separate them, and the tip is to apply mascara on your lower lashes. It is formulated with three types of wax to lengthen and volumize your lashes at the same time.
The mascara wand of the Heroine Make Impact Frame and Curl Mascara is very unique. It has three parts which you can use for you to be able to achieve long and beautiful lashes. 😉
But first, let me show you how to use this mascara wand… 😀 Here are the instructions.
Well, I could not translate everything in verbatim but the illustrations pretty much summarize the details on how to use it. The product description card included in the BDJ Box Elite: Be Your Own Heroine has been of help as well. 😀
The Heroine Make Impact Frame and Curl Mascara wand…
- first picture: Use the comb side to lift the lashes. (I also use this as my main mascara applicator. Apply one to two coats only to avoid getting clumps.)
- second picture: Use the brush to separate the lashes. (I also use this to even out the applied product on my lashes.)
- third picture: Use the tip to apply mascara on the lower lashes. (Make sure that you remove excess product on the tip brush so as not to exaggerate the volume of your lower lashes and to still keep them natural-looking.
Here is a side-by-side comparison for you to see the effect of the mascara on my lashes. Note: I curled my lashes prior to using this product.
See? My lashes looked longer and more volumized. It seems like falsies have been used when, it fact, it is just plain mascara. 😀
I make sure that a brow spoolie is available with me whenever I use this product. It is because the brush part might initially be effective in separating the lashes. However, it has some product in it as well making your lashes look clumpy after several attempts of brushing them out.
I like this mascara because it does not smudge at all and stays put the whole day. It is waterproof so you will need a good cleansing oil for this because it is really tough to remove.
I get to love a mascara if it could make my lashes look prominent in a selfie. For me, it is like my standard in proving that a certain mascara is really effective. And….. Yup! The Heroine Make Impact Frame and Curl Mascara is a winner! 😀
This mascara is priced at Php695.
- lengthens and volumizes the lashes
- waterproof and smudge-proof
- stays put the whole day
- gives the illusion of false eyelashes
- can clump lashes (Use a brow spoolie to get rid of the clumps.)
- Use a good cleansing oil to remove this mascara.
Currently, Heroine Make products are available in selected Watsons store outlets: SM Aura, Podium Mall, Don Jacinto Bldg (Makati) and Market Market. They are also available at selected SM Stores: Dasmariñas, Manila and Mall of Asia. Don’t worry if these branches are far from your place. I think Heroine Make will eventually release in other branches soon. 😉