It is just yesterday that I found out that there is a food stall (also known as “jollijeep”) near my workplace that sells a bottle of “Buko Juice” or internationally known as Coconut Water. I just planned to buy something to eat before going to work because I did not have my breakfast yet. So, I approached one “jollijeep” and stood there to think of what to buy. There were several people buying as well and most of them added a bottle of coconut water along with their other orders. Some of them solely order that refreshing drink. My curiosity kicked in! I gave my order and I added the coconut water so I could try it as well.
Well… Yup! Good thing, I did! 😀
Here is how it looks like. It is mostly coconut water and there are a few pieces of soft coconut meat included. It is lightly sweet and can quench your thirst at an instant.
So, why did I feature coconut water here in my blog? Well, it has a lot of health and beauty benefits packed in one bottle. I did a bit of research and here is what I found out:
- Anti-aging >>> Has antioxidants that slows down our aging process
- For hydration >>> Contains 94% water and is very low in calories and sugar
- Natural source of vitamins and nutrients >>> Has calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, Vitamin C and Vitamins of B group
- Helps healthy weight loss >>> Boosts our metabolism and flushes out toxins from the body
- Skincare product >>> Can serve as your toner and moisturizer
- Skin treatment >>> Helps clear out blemishes and acne
- Hair treatment >>> Makes the hair soft and smooth prevents hair problems like itchy scalp and dandruff
There you have it! There is nothing that you would not love with this super drink. Go ahead and try out a refreshing bottle of coconut water and be healthy and beautiful. 😀