Makeup removers are essential for those who love makeup. Of course, it is important to remove your makeup before going to sleep. No matter how tired you are when you get home, you have to keep in mind that it is a MUST to get rid of that makeup by hook or by crook!
There are different types of makeup removers out there. I have previously tried a cleansing oil and a cleansing cream. For today, I will be featuring another type of makeup remover: a gel-type. It is the Za-Cosmetics Cleansing Foaming Gel.
Product Description (printed on the packaging of the product):
- Double action formula: Gel adheres to grime and makeup for thorough removal, A splash of water turns gel into foam for easy rinse off
- Deeply cleanses clogged pores, removing old keratin that causes dull skin tone
- Non-sticky, fresh, supple feel
- Removes oil-based makeup
Product Description (taken from the Za-Cosmetics website):
A must-have item for busy women!
Both makeup removal and cleansing can be done at the same time in a “single step”.
When you get some of the product out of the tube, it is of gel form. You apply it directly all over your face. Once done, foam it up by combining it with a small amount of water. Spread the foam and rinse thoroughly. Take note: This product does not foam up just like the usual facial foams (refer to the picture below).
The Za-Cosmetics Cleansing Foaming Gel effectively removes makeup and other skin impurities. Though, it cannot fully remove heavy eye makeup or eyeliner lined at the corner of the eyes. Other than that, this is a good makeup remover. This can actually remove even waterproof makeup like mascara, foundation and lipstick. On days that I just wear very light makeup, I use this alone. If I use full makeup, I still follow this up with a facial foam just to make sure that my face is totally clean. There is no sticky or dry feeling after using this. It is also affordable as this is priced at only Php195.
- effectively removes makeup and other skin impurities
- can remove even waterproof makeup
- No sticky or dry feeling afterwards.
- I still need to use a separate makeup remover in case I will wear heavy eye makeup or eyeliner.
- I still follow this up with a facial foam on days that I use full makeup.
Refer to this post for the store outlets of Za-Cosmetics here in the Philippines. 😀