I would like to thank and give a special mention to Denise Sarmiento of *Love*Cute*Princess for nominating me for my Liebster Award. 😀
First and foremost, what is a Liebster Award? A Liebster Award (according to the Wording Well website) is a virtual award given to bloggers by other bloggers. The word “liebster” has German origins and has several definitions: dearest, sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, etc.
So, how does the Liebster Award work? Here are the official rules (taken from the Wording Well website):
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. list these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Here are Denise’s list of questions for me along with my answers:
1. What is more important for you makeup or skin care? >>> skincare
2. Have you found your holy grail skin care and makeup product? If yes, what is it? >>> Not yet.. though I have already tried a good number of products that are good and effective.
3. What is your number 1 favorite makeup product? >>> eyebrow powder
4. How do you clean your makeup brushes? >>> I use water and baby shampoo.
5. Liquid or powder foundation? >>> both
6. Favorite book and favorite movie? >>> favorite book -> Rich Dad, Poor Dad; favorite movie -> The Lord of the Rings trilogy
7. Describe yourself. >>> an introvert yet very cheerful once you get to know me
8. How many minutes does it take to put makeup on a regular day? >>> 30? haha! 😛
9. A talent that not everyone knows. >>> writing? 😛
10. Blogging tips or advice? >>> Blog because you love doing it. 😉
11. Beauty SECRET? >>> Drink lots of water and be happy. 😀
11 Random Facts About Myself:
- I love TIGERS!!! (especially the white ones…) 😀
- Pink is my favorite color.
- I drink water first before eating.
- Makeup should be removed before sleeping.
- Thick eyebrows are in.
- I love dark chocolates with almonds.
- If I will eat in a Japanese restaurant, for sure I will order tempura.
- If I like a certain song, I play it over and over again for several days (even weeks). Haha! 😛
- My favorite Chef Tony’s Gourmet Popcorn flavor is Mochachino.
- I super like the Green Tea Ice Cream in Yoshinoya.
- STRAWBERRIES!!! 😉
I nominate the following bloggers for the Liebster Award. 😀
Yeah, I know I still have to add up more bloggers to complete my nominees. I am having a hard time looking for nominees. If you know someone I could nominate or if you want to get nominated, please comment down below your name and blog link. Thanks in advance! 😀
Here are my questions for my nominees:
- When did you start your blog?
- What is your favorite beauty product?
- What do you prefer to do during a vacation?
- When is the last time you laughed like it was your last?
- What is your most memorable experience?
- What are the specific skincare routine steps that you follow?
- Where is your favorite hangout place?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Which would you prioritize: have a car or a house?
- How do you define love? 😉
That’s it! Will be waiting for the answers and possible nominees… 😉