Want to achieve that baby-like feel on your skin before putting on your makeup? The Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser can certainly do that.
Product Description (printed on the box of the product):
Instantly Poreless & Baby Smooth
With Baby Skin Pore Eraser, poreless, baby-smooth skin is just one swipe away!
– Translucent gel formula instantly blurs pores, lines, and creases
– Skin looks bare but flawless, imperfections are minimized
Use under make-up
– Creates a perfectly smooth canvas so that make-up glides on seamlessly
– Skin stays shine-free and even all day
Translucent & mistake-proof
Lightweight & breathable
Oil & fragrance-free
Suitable for all skin types
(front and back)
Here is a swatch of the Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser.
That small amount of the Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser is already enough for the whole face. When you apply it, you will instantly feel that your skin has become smoother just like that of a baby. Since it is colorless, you don’t have to worry on making your face too white before putting on foundation. I agree that it is mistake-proof since you just have to feel your skin to ensure that all the parts of your face is ready for makeup application.
This product can be used in two ways: alone or as a primer. I prefer using this as a primer since it does not give any coverage at all. It just makes the skin smoother. Also, in my case, it did not make my skin poreless. I still need to apply makeup to cover up my skin imperfections. Shine-free? Nope. My face becomes oily even for just a few hours which I think is pretty normal. I haven’t really found a product that could totally give a “shine-free all day” effect. Though, I still like it as a primer since it preps my skin for foundation application. Blending of foundation is such a breeze with this product.
This is sold at Php299 which I think is an affordable price for a makeup primer.
- instantly gives baby smooth skin
- A little amount goes a long way.
- colorless and mistake-proof
- can be used in two ways: alone or under makeup (though, I still prefer using it under makeup)
- Skin does not become poreless and imperfections are still obvious (need to put on foundation for full coverage).
- does not make the skin shine-free all day
Check out Maybelline counters at leading department stores and drugstores nationwide to give this product a try. 😀