One of my recent samples from Sample Room is the Moringa-O2 Herbal Moisturizing Lotion. This is definitely one of the products that I am going to purchase once I had my sample emptied. Read on for my review… 😀
Product Description (printed on the packaging of the product):
Natural oils, vitamins and minerals rejuvenate, nourish and protect skin in a gentle process. MORINGA (Malunggay), OMEGA (sunflower oil) and OLIVES are nature’s super anti-oxidant and anti-aging secrets.
– Deeply nourishes and moisturizes dry skin
– Smoothens and softens dry, scaly skin
– Stimulates cell regeneration and skin renewal
– Improves skin elasticity, suppleness
– Helps slow down signs of aging
– May help relieve itch
– Skin lightening
– UVA/UVB Protection
– Quick absorption and non-greasy
Don’t you just hate it when you’ve got greasy hands right after putting on lotion? Well, I do. With the Moringa-O2 Herbal Moisturizing Lotion, I don’t have to worry about that. It is really non-greasy and the product is easily absorbed by the skin. It seems like you have not put any lotion at all. Though, you will feel that instant feeling that your skin has become softer and smoother. It even has UVA/UVB protection. I also like its refreshing and mild scent. For me, it is like a citrus-y scent. I even think that it has a calamansi ingredient in it. Haha! 😛
I have tested this product on my elbows to get rid of some roughness on that area. The Moringa-O2 Herbal Moisturizing Lotion was able to make my rough skin smoother as well. Though, there is a need to reapply more often on rough areas to retain the moisture.
According to the Sample Room website, this product is priced at Php129.75. A great product at a super affordable price? Now, that’s a good deal! 😉
Here is my submitted review in the Sample Room website.
- super affordable! 😀
- can be easily absorbed by the skin
- instantly makes the skin softer and smoother
- refreshing and mild scent
- has UVA/UVB protection
- helps improve rough parts on my elbows
- For dry or rough parts of the skin, you have to reapply more often on those areas so as to keep it moisturized.
Here is a list of stores where you can find Moringa-O2 products.
(picture taken from the MoringaO2 Facebook page)