Aside from the PAC – Exclusive Workshop by Teddy Lim event, I also attended another event that day which is the BDJ Box Beauty Social: Primp and Prettify. A lot of activities were in stored for those who were there. There were beauty booths with their own activities to promote their products, the BDJ Box makeup and skincare talks, photobooth, and a lot more.
Here are some of the beauty booths in the event:
The Garnier booth gave free drinks for everyone. Cool! 😀
Too Cool for School
When I registered at the Too Cool for School booth, they convinced me to have a picture in their exclusive photobooth. I asked one of their marketing associates to accompany me in the picture. 😀
Cure Natural Aqua Gel
See? The beauty booths are all interesting! 😀
Now, for the talks… Tracy Abad of Mellow 94.7 hosted the talks of the event. I already met her during the BDJ Box Beauty Soiree with Shiseido. 🙂
I was able to secure slots for two talks: “Max Factor’s How Do I Look?” and “Parisian Pretty with L’Oreal Paris”.
For the Max Factor talk, Max Factor’s National Makeup Artist Bobby Carlos introduced the Max Factor CC Cream. The “CC” in CC Cream stands for “Color Correcting”. This product corrects any discolorations you have in your face. It also comes in different shades just like a foundation. So, you will need to get the shade suited for your skin color.
Max Factor’s National Makeup Artist Bobby Carlos
For the L’Oreal Paris talk, makeup artists Verna Marin and Gex Garcia talked about the makeup trends in Paris for this year. It is all about making a statement when it comes to one feature of your makeup. You highlight only one makeup feature by making it bold and colorful while making the rest of your makeup soft and neutral. For example, you want to highlight the eyes by having a really bold eye makeup and you make the rest of your face natural.
Here is the makeup done by Ms. Verna and Ms. Gex. The highlight here is more of the eyes. The eyeshadow colors used were bright blue and natural orange. It looked really nice and I would love to try that eye makeup too. 😀
with makeup artists Ms. Verna and Ms. Gex
Here is my picture taken at the event’s official photobooth.
I actually saw some beauty bloggers in the event. One familiar face that day was Joey (a beauty blogger I met at the BDJ Box Beauty Soiree with Shiseido). I was not able to take a picture with her at that event so when I saw her again, I finally had the chance to get that camera take. Haha! Thanks Joey! 😀 >>> blog: sadakobear.wordpress.com
Of course, the BDJ Box Beauty Social event would not be complete without the loot bag. Haha! Here are the contents of the loot bag.
- Cosmopolitan Magazine
- Women’s Health Magazine
- Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Active Fruit Energy Energizing Facial Foam
- Revlon Nail Art Neon
- Goody The Ouchless Collection Ponytail
- Bifesta Moist Cleansing Lotion (sample sachet)
- Bifesta Sebum Cleansing Lotion (sample sachet)
- Yves Rocher Naturelle Eau de Toilette (sample sachet)
- Celeteque DermoScience Advanced Anti-Aging Anti-Wrinkle Ultra-Hydrating Cleansing Oil with Dual Vitamin Regenerating Complex (3 sample-sized bottles)
- Celeteque DermoScience Brightening Tri-benefit Power Cream (3 sample-sized tubs)
- Celeteque DermoScience Acne Solutions Acne Clearing Facial Moisturizer Gel with Acnacidol BG (3 sample-sized tubes)
- Celeteque DermoScience Acne Solutions Acne Cleansing Gel with Hydroxy Acids (3 sample-sized tubes)
- Product leaflets from Garnier, L’Oreal Paris and Too Cool for School
Additional stuff I got when I visited the beauty booths.
- Cure Natural Aqua Gel (2 sample sachets)
- Too Cool for School Sitkoza (sample sachet)
- Too Cool for School McGirly Rice Scrub (sample sachet)
- Ralph Lauren The Big Pony Collection (RL Yellow) (sample-sized bottle spray)
Here is my FOTD look during the event. 😀
Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Correcting Powder (Creamy Natural)
Za-Cosmetics True White Plus Liquid Foundation (OC20)
Etude House Precious Mineral BB Compact Bright Fit (W24 – Honey Beige)
Enhance Cosmetics 10pc Blush Shimmer Tangerine Collection (Color #6)
Enhance Cosmetics 4 Color Eyebrow Powder Palette
e.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Eyelid Primer
Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection
PAC Liquid Eyeliner Black
Fairydrops Platinum Mascara Waterproof Type