One makeup product that I am a bit hesitant to buy online is the foundation. Well, you need to know the right shade of foundation for you. You cannot just buy any shade as it might not fit you. It might turn out too light or too dark for you and this is a total waste of money. This is why when you buy foundation at the malls, the sales assistant gives a certain shade for you to try. You have to swatch it on your skin and blend it so as to make sure that it fits you.
Finally, I found a website that could help you when you are buying foundation online. This could serve as your reference when choosing the right shade of foundation based on the previous foundations you have already used. Here it is… 😀
How to use the website:
- Enter a specific brand of foundation on the first column.
- A list of products will appear in the second column. Choose which specific product you have already used.
- A list of available shades will appear in the third column. Choose which specific shade you have already used.
- A list of different brands, with their respective specific shades that are most likely suited for you, will appear. 😀
- You could enter another entry for a more accurate matching (optional).
Here is an example:
I inquired in MAC and NARS regarding my specific foundation shade. For MAC, I tested the Studio Sculpt SPF15 Foundation and my shade is NC25. For NARS, I tested the Sheer Glow Foundation and my shade is Fiji.
Here are some of my foundation recommendations:
There are more products in my list. Getting this wide variety of choices can now lead you to think of which specific product to choose. Less hassle of thinking about your shade now. 😀
Here are some tips on how to get an accurate foundation shade in Findation.com (taken from the Findation website).
So now, less stress and errors when it comes to buying your foundation online. Give it a try now. Happy foundation shopping! 😀